Nov 5, 2008

Hooray- Election Results!

I am so happy with who won *this* election- Maci and Aaron were BOTH elected to the afterschool council! My politician son was very pleased. Maci was so easy going about it I couldn't tell how excited she really was. Aaron has already informed me that he'll need to stay longer in the afternoons now so he can really "know what's going on" in all areas of afterschool. For example, if a game is broken he needs to know about it and to know about it he needs to be there for that center. I assured him that "his people" would let him know all the issues he needs to know. ;) Move over Obama...Aaron is after your job!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

We could not ask for two better students to be elected! Way to Go! The younger students have great role models to look up to!

Ashley B said...

I didn't see them on my ballot??

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Way to go, M & A! What a proud parent! I liked your post about the disappointing voting tools:) I too was excited (and a little nervous) about the high-tech system compared with OK!
Ours didn't turn out to be pens though! Will you still post on why you don't like Sarah Palin? I'm curious...

Anonymous said...

Another example of what great kids they are!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!