Nov 30, 2008

Heck of a Haul

There may not be such a thing as a free lunch but there is such a thing as a "heck of a haul" at CVS. Ashley and I hit the trail after Thanksgiving dinner to cash in. We came home (2 hours later) with ALL this stuff for $1.88 each! Can you see all that stuff?? Ipod ear buds, remote control, bic soleil razors, Aussie shampoo, Johnsons lotion, lip gloss, etc. etc. etc. It was crazy fun AND just plain crazy! The math was a little tricky. A haul of this magnitude takes some brainpower but then you can reward yourself with a free kitkat and 3 free Gatorades! :)
Now that we are pros (?) I will try to post the tricks of the trade as we get another haul in the weeks to come. In the meantime, go to CVS and sign up for your rewards card. You're going to need it...

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

The things you get me into-- my my my-- but I have to say-- this one was really cool!!! Next good week of ads I am going to figure it out without Emily-- it will be a little math challenge for me