Jul 27, 2008

Wedding Crashers

On our Uptown tour Saturday we walked into a wedding set up in the Bank of America atrium. Without getting too close for comfort, I just had to snap a few pics. I don't know who this bride is but she has beautiful taste. The flowers were the brightest colors of pinks and oranges and yellows. So summer. So pretty. And this cake....oh I love this cake. From a distance it looked like it was just decorated with the usual swirls but a closer look reveals all these words and phrases that are no doubt meaningful to the couple.

I should have gotten a closer picture of the flowers. Absolutely beautiful. I'm assuming some of those flowers will go on top of that cake.
Maybe we should go to uptown more often on Saturday evenings. Maybe we should dress up. Maybe we should bring a gift and see if we can stick around for awhile. With a cake and flowers like these, I would have loved to have seen her bridesmaids dresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cake!!!!

prom season is another good time to go to the BoA atrium!!!

Ashley B said...

that is a really cool idea for a cake, wish I had thought of that