Jul 21, 2008

The Poser

I did not get online to post about Spicy. I was going to show pictures of our new curtains...and I still will later but this was too cute. Spicy saw me get the camera and went nuts!!! He jumped on me, in front of me, on the bed. He just kept posing for me. When I wasn't snapping his picture, he'd jump on me and then go pose again. And with his bad teeth (bless his heart) he looks like he is smiling. Is it me or does he also look very proud of himself?! You can see by the different rooms we were in that this continued on for sometime. Finally I had to put the camera away and tell him, "no more pictures Spicy!"
And he likes to look at the picture after it's taken.
He is just too cute. And he knows it.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Awww Sweet Spice dog

Julia said...

That is SO FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart, with his little underbite! Sounds like he is not a bit camera shy! You have him rotton Mindy! We love Spicy. :)