Jul 21, 2008

Finally, the Curtains


After the Spicy detour (posted below) I am ready to post pictures of our bedroom curtains. Normally curtains are not a big deal but we have lived in this house for 2 and a half years. And for 2 and a half years we have had empty curtain rods in our bedroom. I am slightly picky and also slightly frugal so I never seemed to find curtains that suited both my tastes and my budget. Last night I was browsing my favorite French store, Tar-get for some back to school deals and remembered an ad in their circular for curtains. Sure enough. They match our decor. They aren't a boring valance. I like them. And (most importantly) they were CHEAP!
So there you go. After 2 and a half years, we are finally moved in- complete with curtains.

3 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

First of all, nice blog background! Second, the curtains are great! Your reference to the french store Tar-get cracked me up:) Third, Spicy is SO cute:) I just want to cuddle him and talk to him in a high-pitched annoying voice. That's so funny that he poses for the camera...smart dog.

Ashley B said...

NICE curtains

Julia said...

I like those! They would match my room. :o)