Apr 17, 2008

Lesson Learned

Two words you don't say to your pedicurist lady..."surprise me." I received a happy little gift certificate to Happy Nails for my birthday. So today, I took my happy little self down there for a pedicure. I am the type that frets for several minutes over my color choice. I test at least 3 and then seek the opinion of anyone standing around. While it isn't permanent, this is a decision one must live with 24/7 for a decent amount of time. Anyway, I must've been feeling a bit wild today because then I began to contemplate getting a little flower added to my big toes. Another lady there did that and it looked cute on her. Too bad you can't try these things on beforehand. Looking at all the choices was pure agony. I finally narrowed it down to 3 choices of dainty little flowers and then said those fateful words, "surprise me."

She surprised me by choosing to do her own thing which consisted of a larger flower and design thing. With a teensy bit of glitter! Hmm. Well then. I'm still trying to decide if I like it. It will impact my flip flop choices for the next couple weeks. It may also impact my self esteem for the next couple weeks! So...when you see it...and you will...just pretend you like it. At least the removal won't require some type of lazer surgery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a picture! I want to see. :o)

Anonymous said...

Nice song!!!

Don't worry about the toe design...if you don't like it's just another excuse to go get another pedi!!!

Ashley B said...

where is your picture for Julia?