Apr 8, 2008

Just Thinking

Walking to the car after my Kinesis class last night I thought, "who is this girl?" It is so 'not me' to sign up for some gym class that I've never heard of--let alone not knowing a soul in the class.

When did I get so bold? When did I stop being the girl that needed an entourage to go anywhere to one that will sign up for, attend, and enjoy something totally random and unconnected to any person I know.

Here's the kicker- I'll be back next Monday and this time I will know what I am in for and who will be in class with me. That's the thing about the unknown- when you push on, it doesn't stay unknown for very long.

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

You go girl!!! You are better than me-- I could do some things alone and unknown-- but not anything that could potentially require coordination!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Way to go! I still need work in this area. We'll be in OK April 26-30th (Sat. to Wed.) Is that when you'll be there?