Apr 19, 2008

Gonna Do It

I'm hereby pledging to vote this week on American Idol. (somebody remind me please) I just love David Cook's version of Always Be My Baby (playing now) that I have to give that guy a vote. It is free isn't it? I've already spend .99 on the guy downloading the song from itunes (don't tell Brad). He is still a little upset about the New Kids downloads- like that was even a choice. Come on now. If he were to be honest though, I don't think it is the .99 that bothers him but the fact that he now has New Kids on his ipod (don't tell him I told you!).

2 comments:

Anna May said...

we LOVE david cook! if he doesn't win, something is wrong with the voting public! i am ready for the so-so ones (like brooke, carly, and syesha) to go home!

Ashley B said...

Are you going to remember when you are in OK-- I can't call you to remind you ---I know-- I will try to send you a reminder text---