May 29, 2007

Random Thoughts Again


I am going to post more. Really. It's not just in the to do list- it's near the top. But for today, just a few random thoughts...

*Spicy's hair is growing back. It's looking better- crazy dog can jump over the gate purchased to keep him downstairs though. Great investment.

*The pool opening this weekend was exciting. I actually KNEW people there this year! Love that!!! I'm looking forward to a summer of sunning and chatting.

*School is so over. Yes we have 8 days left...but it is so over.

*I don't think Friends reruns get old. Ever.

*I could wear flip flops 365 days a year- and I would never get tired of them...I just LOVE this seasons cutesy sparkle ones I got. I wish they came in red...

*Man, do we ever need some rain here. Does anyone know that Indian Rain Dance? I'd ask around but I know people would just roll their eyes and think it was just some "Oklahoma thing."

*Chinese food just got here. Random thoughts-OVER. yum!

No comments: