May 3, 2007

Bueno es Bueno


I can't express our excitement over the Taco Bueno opening here. It's actually about 15 minutes away in Monroe but still...it is well worth the drive. I hope the Charlotteans catch on to Bueno life. It is typically fairly empty in there- granted the service is less than bueno but you only have to deal with that 3 minutes tops then it's on to the salsa bar and then your choice of booths where you await the arrival of your food. I would swear you actually had to carry it to the table yourself in Oklahoma but here they think they are supposed to bring it to you! I love that you can get as many jalepenos as you want...we usually get 3 little cups full. YUM. The only thing better than Bueno is Zantac about an hour after Bueno! So for all my fellow Charlotteans reading this blog, do a girl and favor and support Bueno. I have done my best to get QT to open here and the Braums people gave me some excuse about it being too far away from their cows...whatever. But Bueno is listening! Actually, I never attempted to contact Bueno- but now that they are here....maybe I can get the Bueno people to call the QT people...

No comments: