Mar 31, 2010

Why I Love Spray Paint

I found this beaut at the Salvation Army for $50. I talked him down to $25 (go right at closing).- It's solid wood. It was one of those pieces that I didn't know exactly where it was going to go but I knew it was a deal. There were doubters (*cough*Ashley*cough*) that thought it was junk. Sure, it stayed in the garage at the old house for awhile. Then it moved into the garage at the new house. Finally an opportunity presented itself- TV/Wii/Xbox/whatthecrapever-other-game-systems-we-have-up-there stand for the playroom. One can of spray paint later and I think it looks fabulous. Judge for yourselves...

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

I told you I trusted your instinct :) Looks good-however it appears to be in the play room--thought it was going downstairs-- are you sure it looks good in real life-- ha ha ha

Unknown said...

You did a great job. I love it when you can work on something and put some new life on it. Like the music too.

mindy said...

Why yes it does look good in real life! Haven't you seen it? I'm sure you have...you probably just didn't realize it was the same ol piece you made fun of. You'll say the same thing when I buy those crappy shutters for the next project... ;)