Mar 15, 2010

Gameroom Before / After

Before...
Baby blue...soooooo not me....the only room in this house that I just couldn't live with...

After- faded clay. I so love faded clay. I so love this chaise sofa too!


We added the scoreboard as well. LOVE chalkboard paint. Maci is going to work her artistic magic on the board when we get the chalk markers but until then I had to improvise. BAMS needed a sign! What is BAMS? Come on now...Brad, Aaron, Andy, Maci, Mindy, & Spicy!

So my daddy might be mad that the baby blue is gone but even he will have to admit that the faded clay is sooooo much better in here!

3 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Looks very cute! I'm so glad you got rid of those curtain-things...yikes.

mindy said...

It was about a 50/50 split on the curtains. People either loved them or hated them. They were Waverly though so I know she spent a fortune on them- 12 of them for this room! They are in my attic if anyone needs them. ;)

Stacie said...

I love the room!!! I can't wait to come play again :) Are you available to re-do my house?