Mar 8, 2010

My Love/Hate Relationship with Pier 1


I love Pier 1's stuff.

I hate their price tags.

I love the clearance items on their website.

I hate that you can't shop off the website.

I love that the store has a clearance section too.

I hate that I can never find the same fabulous things in person that I do online.

I love that they have so much cool stuff though that there is always something great on clearance.

I love the new orange and yellow throw pillows I got on clearance for the gameroom.

I hate that the room is only 1/2 way painted and so I can't show it to you yet.

I love the huge chalkboard I painted with chalkboard paint in that 1/2 painted game room.

I hate that it has to dry for a few days before I can try it out.

I love that this is my blog and it doesn't matter that this post ventured off topic. At least I posted!~

No comments: