Sep 20, 2008

Oh My Blog!

I was looking through my pictures file and saw this picture- Crap! This was a blog I forgot to blog! This blog was going to be about how I watched the hurricane come in to NC and how that was really interesting since it was just a few hours away and the weather channel was broadcasting from Ocean Isle yada yada. But now it has been too long and that blog has lost all relevance.

Another happening I forgot to blog about was our AWESOME staff development trip to the White Water Rafting Center- we rafted class 4 rapids and had a great time doing it. That really would have been a good blog.

Am I the only one that mentally blogs things but never actually gets it on the pc? Often I will think and maybe even say, "oh I'm going to blog about this," but then life happens and I wake up days (or weeks) later realizing I never got it done.

Which reminds me, I meant to write a blog about how certain people in my life (you know who you are!) will feel really bad for making fun of my memory loss if I end up with Alzheimer's or something!

3 comments:

WV Girl said...

I go through every day now saying to myself, "that would be so cool to put in my blog!" And then I forget about it. But as you know I am still using the recent birth of my baby boy as my memory loss and airheadedness. And as for Alzheimer's...well I am doomed because it is a for sure thing for me because it runs in my family. And all I can do is make light of the situation. You are not alone. All we can do is smile and go on. :)

Ashley B said...

Yes we will feel bad-- but we will take care of you too-- so it all evens out right??

Anonymous said...

i was waiting for the white water rafting blog bc i was looking for that stacie was right comment...i heard that fish oil enhances memory retention :)