Aug 19, 2006

Nine days


Nine days. That's how long it takes a penney to pass through a 2 year old little boy. You know how many poopy diapers I had to dig through in 9 days? I lost count. We were of course trying to speed up the process by giving him raisins and juice and all kinds of "poopy food." That made the digging even more enjoyable.

Now I suppose there are those Mary Poppins moms out there that would have cleaned the penney and saved it for the kids wedding or to use in some other Marth Stewart crafty sentimental project. Good for you. You are supermom and we all wish we had your coordinating placemat, curtain, kitchen rug set. However, I just tossed the penney out with the poop. So sue me. His future wife won't have that lucky penney to put in her shoe on her wedding day. Not that it wouldn't have been kinda cool...except there really isn't a way to tell the story without saying "poop" which isn't appropriate talk for a wedding.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

In the commenting mood--- this is one of my favorite posts that I never commented on because at the time didn't realize I could and you know that I did-- thanks again for sharing your blogger world with me-- it is fun diggity!!--one day I may comment on all of your blogs just for the fun of it-- since you have mine :)