Aug 9, 2006

Admissions


This morning has been full of cleaning and music. Anytime I need to do some work I don't like or have to sweep (which I hate!) I crank the music to make it go by faster. I can get lost in songs. I have a playlist full on my pc and it is a very eclectic list. There is some Michael Buble right at the top- a bunch of his songs right together because sometimes a girl just needs a little of that sexy Frank Sinatra sound. Under that I go into the Nick Lachey grouping. Man, I feel so bad for him. He loved Jessica so much. I really think she's going to wake up one day and realize what she has done. Its so sad. When that day comes part of me hopes they get back together and part of me hopes he sends her off to her next "public affair." The worst part is Jessica is so dang likeable herself...like Nick, I just can't hate her anymore. Then I move into a girl section of songs. You know songs like "This Ones for the Girls," "Wide Open Spaces," etc. etc. One day I got into Lonestar and downloaded a bunch of theirs...I actually have more country on my playlist than I care to admit. I've never considered myself a country fan... yet...maybe I am? Uncle Kracker and Kenney Chesney are up next. Sometimes a girl needs a Kracker in her life. One of my new favorites is "Don't Ask Me How I Know" by Bobby Pinson. Go to aol music and add that one to your playlist (yes, its free) That is just a good song. I went to high school with Bobby and his sister Amy. I didn't know them very well. Stillcool to hear him on the radio now. But thats just a good song everyone can relate to. Finally I have my nostalgia section...I'm a child of the 80s so nostalgia means BOY BANDS! Every now and then you just have to go back to the 80s. It's ok...you can admit that...we all do it...theres not a girl out there than can honestly deny those junior high boy band crushes. So, whats on your playlist?

No comments: