Jul 21, 2009

Summer is Slipping Away

Remember those old Country Time Lemonade commercials. They usually don't air them until the very end of summer. They tend to make me kinda sad. Like the day after you leave Disney kinda sad.

I'm trying to savor summer. But I am also looking forward to the fabulous fall events! I'm excited about getting into the new school (soon I hope), the Poplin dedication, Andy's first day of K, Maci's first football season as cheerleader, the Poplin golf tournament, and of course the Lake Park Fall Festival. Working on so many fall events seems to be making summer slip away. I must slow down and enjoy some more summertime. Quick! Somebody make some lemonade.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I have countrytime lemonade in my pantry (the florida version of the downunder) I'll make some and we can go hang out by the pool!