Jun 6, 2009

Reckless Faith

I found this on You Tube this weekend. It brings back memories of when we saw Rich...April of 97...I was pregnant with Maci. It was more than a concert. It was life changing experience to get a glimpse of Rich's reckless faith. Oh how I remember walking into Maci's bedroom late that September night and hearing about his death on the Christian radio station. How could it be? But gosh...listen to Rich's music. He was ready to go. He begged to go. We named Aaron Scott Mullins after him in June of 99. Now in 2009, Rich's words still resinate with me. What a ragamuffin. What an arrow pointing toward heaven. Turn off the music at the bottom of this page and spend a few minutes with Rich. I included both parts. 18 minutes total. Possibly a lifechanging 18 minutes. Click play.



No comments: