Jun 16, 2009

Keeping It Real


Just randomness. I saw an article titled, "It's OK" and thought I'd create my own list. Some of these I am still working on...but I believe it's ok to-

*go to the pool without makeup.
*eat cookie dough.
*fight for yourself. fight for others.
*check the cookbook everytime you make gravy.
*debate big theological issues.
*sleep in the first week of summer.
*let the machine get it, even when you're home.
*pay more money for floor seats.
*be ecclectic in everything. variety is good.
*cry for stupid reasons. cry for no reason.
*use the recycle bin for extra trash.
*believe in yourself. believe others when they believe in you.
*laugh at yourself. and others. just keep laughing.
*be a perfectionist. be laid back. be a good mix of the two.
*play favorites.
*be loyal. to a fault.
*stand up. speak up. make a wave when you need to.
*be picky.
*blog when there is laundry to be folded.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Cute just a couple of comments:
You did well with no M-up on the beach and even in the beach store-it was all good-- or you can call me for gravy I dont mind just another reason to talk--but always answer my calls when you are home--amen on floor seats--variety is good even trying canned meats--laugh,cry, believe, fight sounds like one of those plaques we like--play favorites only if I am one of them :)--and dont worry Brad will get the laundry

Penny Maxwell said...

Love it!!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

I find nothing in this list that I don't agree with ;O) Kudos!