May 26, 2009

My Favorite Pic

The above is my favorite picture from the beach last weekend. Who wouldn't love the sight of sand dunes? Below is my 2nd favorite picture. Why? Because Ashley didn't want to pose in front of those...whatever they are...but she did anyway because she is that kind of friend. The "this is so stupid but I'll stand here and smile if that makes you happy (and shut up) kind of friend." Thanks buddy. And you were right. It is a dumb picture. ;) PS-It was taken at Broadway at the Beach if you'd also like your pic taken in front of...what was this again?

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

I can't even remember what it was -- the "grand" something maybe--anyway I am not sure about the shut up part- I think I complained the whole time --:)--did you notice I kinda match it though :)

It was a fun time-- thanks for chilling with me all weekend-- that was such a relaxing get away--

WV Girl said...

What makes it even funnier is that it looks like there is a cherub growing out of her head.

Ashley B said...

Well don't get that confused with my halo!!