May 28, 2009

Maybe You Had to Be There


Disclaimer: This may be one of those "you had to be there" stories...but I was there and I'm telling you it was funny!


Background info- Andy believes anyone with a beard and mustache is "shifty." He pronounces it as "sifty" and although I don't know where he came up with this, he is quite adament about it.

Setting: In the car on the way home

Aaron: Hey look. There is an old man on a ripstick! He has a beard and mustache even.

Brad: Andy, what does that mean if he has a beard and mustache?

Andy: Ohhh that means he is "sifty." He probably stole it.

Maci: (in her "I am a tween, I know all" voice) Andy! You can't steal a mustache.

All of us: The ripstick Maci! Not the mustache!!!

Bless her heart. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel dumb asking this, but oh well: What is a ripstick?

Ashley B said...

I think that is pretty darn Funny!

WV Girl said...

I feel for ya Maci...been there, done that!

Erin said...

Love it, love it, love it! I can picture each line coming out of each little mouth!

Just Jana said...

Also wondering what a ripstick is...is it a Southern thing?

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

Mindy-

You are welcome to "borrow" the summer feet post from my blog, since I "borrowed" it from an email I received!

It's at www.annasplaceofholding.blogspot.com

(ps-do you know my brother and sister-in-law, Joseph and Stephenie Campbell??)

Anna