Mar 2, 2009

Snow Day

Here we are in the heart of the south, at the beginning of March, home because of snow. What is up with that? Once we saw Georgia getting hit we knew it was inevitable. When I say the world stops around here for snow, that is an understatement. At my last check there were 880 closings or delays reported on WBTV. The funniest delay is the ABC stores won't open until noon today. (those aren't school supply stores by the way...I know...I made the same mistake when we were new here)

On the agenda-

*snow ice cream for breakfast- check

*watch Saved By the Bell reruns with the kids- check

*clean my closet

*do the 2 hour delay dance for tomorrow

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

where's the -check by clean the closet :)-- I would cross that out for "chill--check"

mindy said...

Clean the closet can now be checked. Along with vacuuming the stairs & under the couch cushions, cleaning the kitchen, and bathroom countertops. Now it is time to chill. :)

Erin said...

I too cleaned my closet...and watched Saved by the Bell reruns :) Sadly, my kids weren't even in the room when I tuned into see what color muscle shirt A.C. Slater would be wearing (royal blue, btw).