Mar 9, 2009

Not Much to Say

Not much to say, I just had to get rid of that snow picture being on top...I'm sooooo ready for summer and today's temps are perfect. I love love love this time of year. Don't you just feel better when the sunshine hits your face and the days are long and the weather is warm? Man I do.

Today was a teacher workday and it flew by. I got some planning done, had a long lunch with friends, packed a few boxes, and had a massage! God bless whoever came up with the idea of giving teachers massages on work days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really neat that you get massages on teacher work days!!

Anonymous said...

OH, and I meant to tell you: Now that I lived through my first South Dakota winter - I have never been more ready for the sun to hit my face & for the temperatures to get warmer! Bring on the flip-flops. ;O)

Anonymous said...

I SO want some sweet tea right now and that picture is making me thirsty. :o)