Jan 20, 2009

Tagged for Randomness


I was tagged by Mark on Facebook. It's a snow day so I figure I have time to spend on such randomness. Here is the assignment- "Once you've been tagged, you should write a note with 16 random things (shortcomings, facts, habits or goals) about yourself. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged and tell why you tagged them." Here we go...

1-I actually like random things like this. In fact I think randomness is an efficient way to multitask.

2- I will be sucked into watching this inauguration coverage all day. I even got a little teary when Mrs. Obama gave Mrs. Bush a gift as they arrived at the White House. I have no idea why. I would LOVE to know what they discuss during their coffee.

3- I have 10 pairs of pajama pants. Apparently I collect them much like I collect flip flops.

4- I'm actually enjoying the process of getting my masters. I don't enjoy the extra work but I am enjoying the goal. I think it's going to be one of those things that sucks while you do it but later you are so glad you did.

5- I wish someone I am really close to would have a baby so I can hold it and spoil it and then give it back. Any takers? Annemarie- that means YOU!

6- After 3 years I don't really miss QT iced coffees anymore. I've become a Starbucks junkie instead. Sad day.

7- After 3 years I don't miss Braums milk anymore either. I like Maeola milk from On the Run now.

8- There are times I wish I could just smile, nod, and keep my mouth shut. Wouldn't that make life easier?! Then again, I have gotten way better at that and I don't want to totally lose my voice.

9- My kids are at such a fun age right now. Maci and Aaron can have long indepth conversations with us and Andy is awesome comic relief. They drive us crazy but it's a good time.

10- I wouldn't buy a Carolina Girl t-shirt until I'd lived here over a year and I still feel a bit untruthful when I wear it. It's like I think the Carolina Girl police will come and bless me out for wearing it when I wasn't actually born here. (Stacie...do you think it's ok for me to wear that shirt?)

11- I like to talk to strangers at times and at other times I get annoyed when strangers talk to me.

12- I'm a teensy bit impressed by this Carolina snow today...it actually looks like snow this year.

13- I've become a much better teacher since moving here. Sometimes the "county things" drive me insane but most of them really do make for better teachers.

14- I soooo wish Brad was home with us on this snowday today. He is in an all day meeting and I miss him so much. The thing I can do to show him how much I miss him is to get all the laundry done today. Yep, coming home to empty laundry baskets is the best way to say "I love you" to him.

15- Whiny kids get on my very last nerve. Right now one of those whiny kids has the last name of Horner!!! Does he honestly think he can play in the snow without a hat?!

16- It has been so long since I've made snow icecream that I am going to have to look up the recipe today...and the you know I will end up changing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You drink Sweet Tea like a champ, you put the wreaths on all the windows at Christmas, you have rockers and ferns on your porch in the summer, you officially spend every minute you can at the beach...you can wear the Carolina Girl shirt (but you gotta watch that pop = soda thing) :)