Jun 22, 2008

This and That


Today is my sweet Aaron's birthday and a video montage will be coming soon. I'm having a little trouble getting pictures of him from ages 6-9 because they are all on our computer- the sick computer. Note to self: you really should back up those files on a disk like the experts say.

The pile of "stuff" pictured above is the beginnings of beach packing. We made the Sams trip today with the Brownies to buy items for breakfast, lunch, and the ever important snacks. We have the remainder of our grocery list printed out and ready to go- printed from the Lowes Foods site so it is organized by aisle. Yes, we are THAT put together. This is what happens when you combine one shouldhavebeen travel agent (me) with one wemusthaveaplan vacationer (Joe). If it can be planned- it has been. This is the most organized trip this side of DisneyWorld. However, we are also leaving things open for some last minute decisions- as clearly stated on the bottom of our itinerary- "plans subject to change based on weather or female whims."

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

Almost time-- I am excited- and I can truly say this is the most-- I mean only organized beach trip I have ever had

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all ready!!! The beach is wonderful!!!!!!!!! And I have already hit up the Creamery twice!