Jun 12, 2008

Tagged


I was recently tagged by Jessica. This one is a little bit harder to fill out than the normal tag thing but Jess is a mommy to be so I am going to do my best here just for her and baby Harper. (is that the winning name??)

Joys:
1) Summer vacation!
2) Watching my kids play on the beach.
3) Having "snuggle and watch a movie night" with Brad & the kids.
4) Finding the cutest flip flops ever- that no one else has yet.


Fears:
1) Heights
2) Scary movies

Facts:
1) I can not visualize anything. I have to physically see it to be able to picture it.
2) I have to really watch it or I will get sucked into TNTs Primetime in the Daytime schedule this summer!
3) I am a list maker and a calendar keeper. (& that isn't a picture of my calendar up top...got it off google.com)
4) I can be a bit picky about just a few little things. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica just ordered a sling from me. Thanks for the referral. I did not know she blogged.Fun.

Ashley B said...

Just a few things.....RIGHT