Jun 17, 2008

The Feel of Summer

I love the feel of summer.
I love the smell of sunscreen before swimming and Ocean Potion moisturizer after swimming.
I love sweet tea on the front porch -aren't the new rockers fabulous?!
I love staying up way late.
I love the entrance to our neighborhood when the trees are full- creating a canopy over the road.
I love to see kids and old men fishing in the ponds.
I love to never have to set the alarm clock.
I love writing out a packing list for the beach trip.
I love the kids asking what day of the week it is and I love that I have to really think about it before I can answer them.
I love it being daylight even at 8:30 at night.
I love the feel of summer.

2 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Is that your front porch? It looks like it came from a magazine. Very cool.

Ashley B said...

I love that you can hang out with no worries of obligations when my hubby is out of town-- so I am not so "SKEERED"