Dec 31, 2006

Going to figure this out


I've thought about dumping blogger and trying something else but I think I am going to tough it out and keep working here for now. I looked over at MySpace- love the music you can do there, and all the pictures, and background but I think I am a little old for that crowd. I don't know anyone over there and not having many friends listed on my page would be too embarassing! I think this is more the place for the 30somethings like me.


My new years resolution is to post more often here. To keep using it like a journal- mostly anonymous since I haven't passed the address out to friends (except one- you know who you are) I have the official family website that I keep up with but it's kinda fun to have one that you can post whats REALLY going on. Frustrations, fears, hopes, dreams, prayers. All of it. That's what I'm going to do here. Will it be exciting reading? Probably not. Will it be real. Most definately. That's what I'm all about- being real. I wish everyone was.
One other thing, I have decided to not stress so much about adding "just the right picture" to each post. I will keep adding pictures but they will be random. Just whatever catches my eye when I open the picture folder will go on here. This may not be a big deal to some of you but to a "matchy match" person like me, this random picture thing is going to be a big deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((Hugs)))) :o)