Dec 10, 2006

Everything Changes


That's the song I am listening to right now...from Little Big Town. I like that song. I really like their other big song...Bring it on Home. But Everything Changes is relevant for now. I was reading my last entry and it honestly took me quite ahile to remember what I was so upset about when I wrote that! Funny how it was SO important at the time that I needed to vent on this annonymous forum but a few weeks later I barely remember the incident. A bad memory can be a good thing.

It's almost Christmas. I am so excited. We have family coming in and can't wait to show off our new city with all the holiday trimmings.

We also have some COOL things happening at church this holiday season. Our church rocks. It isn't some little quiet thing that you get dressed up to go to and then sit quietly while you wait for your time there to be over...Not at all. It's LOUD, cool, outreaching, and relevant! Our pastor is annointed. He's so young...if you saw him, you'd say he is too young. You have to hear him. He is a man of God and pulls no punches with us. I can't wait to get there this morning and hear what he has for us. No doubt it will be straight from the Word and full of life and practical application. He waters down nothing- People left their jobs and homes to move here and get this church planted. Less than a year ago they started with a plant of 19. Last week we ran 973- and that is the conservative count!!! Awesome blessings. 55 showed us how their lives have been changed through the picture of baptism last week. Yes, 55! It's the ride of a lifetime. If you are in the Charlotte area, check us out! www.elevationchurch.org

No comments: