Jul 1, 2012

No More Family Fun?


We've been getting the Family Fun magazine in the mail as far back as I can remember. Admitedly they have been hitting the trash the last few several months, but I finally opened up the latest issue to see what fun ideas I could get for our family.

I thumbed through the cutesy ideas for snacks, games, and craft projects when it finally hit me. We have outgrown the Family Fun magazine. Yeah. When did this happen? I'm not really sure but if I tried to decorate the kids PB&J to look like a watermelon they would totally make fun of me. Even Andy. Especially Andy.

Humph. Well then. Ok. So. Now what? I need a new magazine. I need the "Fun Yet Cool Things to Do So Your Kids Won't Laugh at You" magazine. It's a little sad but it's also a lot of fun...and much less mess.

No comments: