Jan 29, 2011

Thanks Lisa!

While I would love to take credit for this find...it wasn't my find. Several days ago Lisa (whom I usually just call Crosby) sent me this link. It is an easy peasy set up. Weekly menus are available  for an entire year- complete in a downloadable form WITH a shopping list that is divided by produce, meat, etc. etc. If only she had coupon match ups...

I know what you are thinking....and yes they do look like good recipes. They are simple and *normal type* foods. My love affair started when I read her post about Ro-Tel. Any chick that loves rotel is a friend of mine. The deal was sealed when I saw her recipe for 50s Prime Time meatloaf. Yep. THAT 50s Prime Time diner. Rotel and Disney- the way to my heart. 

Head on over for a  visit. Tiffany will have you cooking up something good every night this week!

No comments: