Jan 30, 2011

Bargain Update

I've recently renewed my couponing commitment.  It was sorta like starting over because I had forgotten so many tricks. As I get back into it I am weeding out my sources. I have found that a good site basically has contributions from other good sites so you don't have to visit them all. Per Ashley's request- here is my updated hit list:

Deal Seeking Mom- This is an all time favorite. Mom has a little bit of everything. She is on top of it. The only con is the amount of posts. I suggest that you subscribe to her daily newsletter. This allows you to scan all her daily posts in your inbox. You don't miss anything AND you don't waste any time. 

Coupon Teacher- Teacher does super matchups.  I love that about her site! She covers both CVS and Walgreens as well as Harris Teeter. The only con is she doesn't cover Lowes Foods. In addition to the match ups she also posts coupon finds, freebies, and basic points of interest in the coupon world.***update--Coupon Teacher DOES cover Lowes Foods!***

I Heart the Mart- This guy has WalMart covered top to bottom.  I snagged some fabulous deals on tissue paper, gift boxes, and other random Christmas stock from his tips.  He has a great $1 section too. No cons with this site.

Totally Target- Just as the title suggests, this couponer keeps us up to date on all things Target.  She covers other deals to an extent but it pretty much is all about Target. Thanks to her tips I have enough mac and cheese for the next 4 months. Some of it I paid a minimal amount for and some of it was FREE. 

There are many many many other sites out there but these have become my main sources of info. I've also started a price list so that I can keep track of rock bottom prices. It's amazing how HT will advertise a "hot deal" that isn't as cheap as WalMarts daily price. 

I'll give you some time to visit these sites and post my key couponing concepts tomorrow. 


No comments: