Dec 14, 2010

Loser Loser


In keeping with the loser theme, I just noticed I'm a day late in joining the Home Tour. Sorry Nester. I am a slacker. I do plan to join but it likely won't happen until the weekend. I still have 2 boxes of Christmas decorations on the floor in the craft room. (shhh...don't tell the neighbors...the wreaths on the windows make them think I have it all together.) In all honesty, I may not even put out anything else. I'm sorta feeling the "less is more" sentiment this year. We don't even have stockings hung. (gasp) Yes, I know. Here is the reasoning I gave to Mr. Traditions (aka Aaron):  We always have the fireplace going. Our stockings might catch on fire, or at least melt. Here is some additional information that I withheld from Mr. Traditions: I don't like our stockings. I wanted new ones from Hobby Lobby. I was too cheap to buy them at the beginning of the season. Now they are gone. I'm still pouting.

No comments: