Dec 12, 2010

If Only...

If only the road to blogspot was paved with good intentions...  I've had such good intentions of blogging. I have written several mental blog posts. Sadly I've lacked the follow through of actually typing them up.  In my defense, I have been slightly psychotic concerned about finishing up this last class for my masters. As of today, I have turned everything in. I should be finished. I say *should be* because this is the week my professor looks through my portfolio and lets me know if there is anything else she needs from me. (please no...please no...please no) Grades should be posted by Dec. 27 and  I anticipate that beautiful diploma to arrive shortly after the first of the year.

So. Sad day for me. I'm a blogging loser these days. But rest assured, we're still here. The Christmas wreaths are up so the southern hospitality patrol won't come knocking and the banisters look lovely. (thanks to Maci). I will post pictures. For real. Just not today...or tomorrow...maybe next weekend.

No comments: