Jun 26, 2010

Sleepy

Being birthday season around here, there has been quite a bit going on. Like last night we had 439 boys spend the night for Aaron's birthday. What? You don't believe it was 439? I was awake all night listening to them run and laugh and play games and theorize about how the hover craft works. Trust me. It was 439. Who knew they were going to stay up ALL NIGHT LONG? I certainly didn't. Aaron is a bit of an old man. Early to bed- early to rise kind of guy. I mistakenly thought that would mean easy breezy (quiet) night. Whatthecrapever.

Anyway. The night is over. The 439 extra boys are gone. I have surveyed the damage and actually they are more loud than destructive. I don't see any major issues...unless they hid some broken something... I am a huge bit sleepy and a slight bit grumpy. But hooray for me....next week we do it all again with 439 girls!



No comments: