Nov 20, 2009

Finally! An Announcement!


I've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting for my niece Jana to make her announcement to the blogging world. Finally the day has arrived. So since it has now been shouted from Facebook to Blogger let me shout it too-- Jana is having a baby!!!

This is the first baby in our family in the last 17 years that hasn't required me throwing up, gaining 30 pounds, going into labor, and waking up at all hours of the day and night. FINALLY a baby I can snuggle and play with yet pass off when she cries or poops.

Hooray! Hooray for Matt & Jana. Hooray for the new generation of baby mommas. Hooray for new tradiitons...I gotta come up with a tradition...my sister always sends a big box of goodies to my kids on Vday. I need a tradition like that for this kiddo. Maybe Easter packages? Maybe 4th of July? Hooray for tiny little feet and pretty little noses. Hooray for that Johnsons & Johnsons shampoo smell and hooray for a reason to shop at Babies R Us.


So many reasons to just say HOORAY!

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

you had a baby 17 years ago?

mindy said...

No, the last baby in the family that I DID NOT have is now 17. Make sense?