Aug 12, 2008

Totally Random

I've started and deleted a zillion posts tonight. I'm having trouble putting a string of coherent thoughts together about any particular subject. So...I'll just be random...I am often accused of being random (look, a chicken!) anyway.

I'm not into the Olympics this year. Does that make me a bad American? I am trying to watch tonight. I love the gymnastics but I think the synchronized diving is poke my eyes out now boring. Who made that a sport anyway?

I'm purposely avoiding any blogs about school getting ready to start. I'm fully aware of how many days are left in summer. Let's not talk about it and hope it goes away.

These Chinese gymnasts are machines.

The picture above is my flair corkboard from Facebook. I love flair. Maybe that is because of my fondness for randomness?

Apparently blue eye shadow is part of the costume for the Chinese gymnasts.

15 minute. (had to throw that in...anyone that orders from Li's knows what I'm talking about.)

Ever get the feeling your life is going to go from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. I have that feeling. I get that feeling every year about this time.

Lets not talk about it and hope it goes away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mindy. I saw your post on Jessica's page...and I totally Agree with you. I think Harper looks a lot like Jim, too!

Ashley B said...

You will be back into the swing of things in no time, and the good news is we have a couple of beach trips and Disney trip to look forward to that somehow seems to make things better-- even if a couple of the trips are far off :)

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Yeah I totally see Dad in lots of Harper's facial expressions...I think it's the mouth and chin. I like the synchro diving! Although I wanted to see some duo really bomb it...all the dives look pretty good to me. Stupid gymnastics is always on too late...and I'm a mature mother now that can't stay up late (probably why I'm settling for the diving...b/c it's on earlier).