Aug 17, 2008

Almost...

So while I can pretend that I just happen to be going to a workshop tomorrow morning and then that I am choosing to spend a few hours working in my classroom, I can't even pretend that I would ever willingly set the alarm clock to the ungodly hour of 5:45 am. I haven't seen 5:45am since that glorious day in June that we celebrated the last day of school.

Sigh.

It isn't the job I mind. It isn't the school. It's the *should be illegal* start time of 7:30. Wait a minute....Maybe it is illegal. Has anyone checked this out? Maybe we need to check with child labor laws...

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I nominate you to lead the investigation....that's right up your alley!

Ashley B said...

Poor thing........I will be up with you -- oh like I am the other 365 days of the year-- okay not that many but I don't feel like doing the math this late :) have fun tomorrow