Apr 29, 2007

Opening up...

Welcome to my "secret blog." I've had this one for quite awile, the idea was to have a blog very few people knew about so I could really use it like a journal and write my deepest feelings in it...well...I barely wrote anything in it. Since my 50 megs site is changing, and I am too busy and lazy to search for another place to move that site, I thought I would just open this one up. Warning- this one will be more of a personal blog than a family homepage. I will probably post more often but it'll be rambling some days, griping some days, dreaming some days. But always honest. I am going to move our pictures to flickr....or maybe photo bucket...still working on that. The 50megs site will stay up awhile but I probably won't post over there anymore. This site is called...Sweet Tea for Me....yes it is cheesy but this was my secret site so I could be cheesy here! Besides...its a cute lil southern name...all tea is sweet tea here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your secret blog is not a secret anymore. Now I can get a "Mindy-fix" anytime of day...although David is quite certain I do that already.

The Hummels are so glad you're here!