Aug 2, 2017

Have Blog. Will Rant.

You know what annoys me...probably you do if you've read this blog at all...I'm pretty open...but anyway...

People that can't do their jobs thus making my job take twice as much effort and time.  I'm not calling out any supplier names but they know who they are!  I shouldn't have to tell you which keys to type in your system to get our desired outcome.  I shouldn't have to do that.  I shouldn't have to suggest they contact Guest Services since we both know this is an easy thing if I can just get to the right person.  I shouldn't have time to blog about the situation while I'm on hold. Are they just lazy or clueless? The jury is still out on that one.

Ugh.

Thanks for the vent opportunity bloggerland.  I appreciate it...so does my husband as it spared him from hearing about it (again).

No comments: