Jul 13, 2011

Remember Me?

I really don't have much to say. Yet I feel I should post. I feel I should just stand up and wave, "I'm still here." I know things have gotten crazy the last couple weeks. I'm working. Working. Working. But you know how people talk about when you are doing what you love, it doesn't seem like work. They are spot on. I haven't minded getting up early or staying up late. I thought I knew so much about Disney only to discover how much I have yet to learn. I thought I was confident in my writing skills only to be given an opportunity that makes me doubt. Yes. It has been a crazy couple of week. But in a good way. And I'm still here. I'm starting to find the groove. I really didn't have to stay up this late tonight. Except I had 2 All My Childrens, 2 One Life to Lives, and 1 Bachelorette to catch up on. I couldn't even start them until all the boys were in bed. Funny how those boys don't like watching any of those shows with me. Maci does though. We watched together. The soap opera legacy lives on...at least until September. Sigh. Yes, I heard the news about the internet...but do you really think Susan Lucci is going to settle for an internet soap? Not likely.

So. As I said, not much to say except that I'm still here. Keep the tea coming...

No comments: