Nov 27, 2010


I'm not a violent person and we never allow yelling in our house. But tonight the stars aligned...  Oklahoma bedlam came to Charlotte television. I haven't watched a bedlam game in years. Years. That may be a good thing because tonight I have heard myself yelling at the tv a *teensy* little bit. Yelling phrases like "throw him down", "tear him up", and GET HIM!!!"  The kids said, "Mom- why are you so growly?" Growly? No worries, it's just bedlam dear.

But honestly, must they play Boomer Sooner every freaking time those boys do the slightest little thing? Puh-lease. Just because OSU has a crappy fight song...how does that fight song go anyway?

So the game continues...Brad watches from upstairs. I watch from downstairs. This ensures a happy marriage after the 4th quarter.

I promise I'll keep my yelling to a minimum.

UPDATE- interceptions release me from that promise. stinking freaking piece of crap game.
UPDATE 2- Freaking play the entire game. I don't care who it is. I don't care what the score is. Play the  whole game.  Seriously. Other than that- good game!

No comments: