Feb 10, 2010

Snipets

Just a few snipets today...here are Grandmama's canisters. They have found their place in the kitchen. Finally, enough room to display ALL of them without feeling I have taken up too much room.
My new favorite piece of furniture. I love love LOVE this chair. It is a gorgeous chair and a half that perfectly matches the drapes in the front room AND was a bargain find as well. What could be more perfect?
My favorite rug on CLEARANCE from Pier 1. I so love Pier 1 but I so refuse to pay their prices. Thank goodness this beauty was 50% off.
Nieghbor kids are here....we are really loving the doorbell ringing all the time. I also really love that they already knew to leave shoes at the door.
If only they knew the shoes are supposed to go here! It'll come....it'll come...
and more pictures will come too...one snipet at a time.

1 comment:

Anna May said...

LOVE those canisters! And since I'm such a wicker basket FREAK, I love the shoe idea---I'll be remembering that when Savanna's friends come a-knockin!