Aug 3, 2009

The Long & Short of It

Short story- Here is my new favorite song. It's going to be released this fall from Uncle Kracker. No, seriously. Love it. Stop the music below and listen.


Long story- We got Maci a cell phone today (actually we got me a new one and she got my old one) so I went to verizon.com to download a ringtone for when she calls me. After a very long search for just the perfect ringtone, I ran across the song "Smile" by Uncle Kracker. While I do enjoy some of Uncle's music I've never gotten an album so I assumed this was an old song.

I liked the preview so much that I looked it up on I-tunes. Downloaded it. Love it! Tried to find it on playlist.com to share it with you blog readers but it wasn't there. This really surprised me so I did what anyone still up at 1am would do...I googled it. Turns out this will be Uncle Kracker's brand new single from his not yet released album. The song debuted on I-tunes 4 days ago. So, in essence, I feel as though I just discovered a hit. When you hear it think of me. Think of Maci too. This is the song that plays everytime she calls me.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I likey