Apr 11, 2009

The List


I have a mental list going of things I must get done over spring break. Things like getting ahead on the TWO grad school classes I'm taking this term, faxing the paperwork over before the kids dental appointments, getting Maci's bazillion pieces paperwork ready for cheer tryouts, planting sunflowers, placing a picture in the adorable empty red frame on the mantel, renting a carpet cleaner, and hitting the gym at least 3 times.

Sure all that is more than enough to keep me busy but still I don't feel like it is enough. I wish I was craftier like this mom and thriftier like this mom. I haven't even kept up with the blog lately.

It isn't for lack of material to write about. It's been crazy busy around here- but in a good way. There have been lots kids at the house round the clock. (just like we like it...having the hang out house) I'm packing boxes and preparing for a new school next year. Possibly new grade? And when I say *new school* I mean NEW SCHOOL! That is so very exciting!

We've had great game nights with friends, gotten involved in a new church (by involved I mean attended regularly and toyed with the idea of really getting involved) and we even pitched a tent and camped out last week. So there has been lots to write about. Why haven't I been writing? Maybe because it wasn't on the list. I'll add it. Keep checking back...I'll get back into the groove...for real.

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

I love this Pic-- did I send that to you? It makes me laugh I have it at work-- anyway-- I have missed reading your blogs-- and I agree that is an adorable red frame on your mantel :)must have come from an adorable Bff----

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

wait...are you moving? or just moving schools? maybe you could add "a visit with the Hagans" to your June list? i'll e-mail you...

mindy said...

No we aren't moving! They are building another new elementary school. This school will be the zoned school for our neighborhood so all the Lake Park kids will leave Sardis and go to the new school next year. That's why Aaron and I are moving. He has one year left in elem. Maci will be in middle next year and Andy will also start at the new school with us. It's been way cool...I'll blog about it in detail when we get our mascot chosen...I'm hoping for Pandas or Penguins...anything but Ponies! :)

Anna May said...

its actually a live feed that shows you who has visited, from where, and when! if you sign on to feedjit.com, it'll tell you how they get to your website too. like, if someone follows a link from my site to yours, it'll show you that :) you'll love it!