Jul 27, 2006

This blogger thing


So, I'm still not sure how this all works. Is anyone reading this? I love the idea of the blog though. I so wish this had been around when I was in high school. Man, I bet the kids have so much fun with blogs---what a way to flirt. We just had notes folded up like triangle shoved through those little slots in locker doors. No IMing back in my day. Sounds like I'm 100 but this was just back in the 90s! Times change fast. Can blogging be a real hobby these days? I like to click that "next blog" link and take a peak to see who pops up next. What is going on in this random strangers head. Hey, if you read this, will you leave a comment? Just something so I know I'm not like the invisible man here. I think all posts should have a picture--just because. So here is my just because picture--take on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia.

2 comments:

JO said...

LOve your pics - especially the little mans toes... I feel the same way - I wish I could have blogged in HS too (in the 90's) for other reasons though...

Keep blogging! :-) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty picture! So peaceful. :o)